FML September Quarter Report
- Focus remains in a strategically strong position with cash and equivalents at 30 September of $116.7M
- During the quarter the Company completed an organisational restructuring and announced its Three Point Plan to drive towards its vision of returning to production as a low cost, high-grade gold producer by:
- Establishing a new, low cost operating structure
- Pursuing targeted business development opportunities; and
- Developing existing assets to establish a 3 year, high-grade reserve base enabling a profitable return to production
- This has seen the commencement of a new four phase exploration programme in Coolgardie focusing on two primary systems hosting multiple high-grade targets near the Three Mile Hill mill
- Drilling at the priority target of Karridale in Laverton has also confirmed the prospectivty of the area with a best result of 9m @ 5.06g/t.
- Production for the period was 7,801oz of gold from the wind down of operations at Coolgardie.
Please find below links to the Focus Minerals Annual Report for FY 13, Notice of Meeting & Proxy form