Quarterly Report – December 2010
- 37% increase in gold production to 21,039oz (Sept 2010 Qtr: 15,300oz).
- Continued downward trend in cash costs to A$877/oz (Sept 2010 Qtr: A$932/oz).
- Sales revenue of A$27.2 million from gold sales of 19,570oz at an average received price of A$1,388/oz – average cash operating margin of A$511/oz.
- Record ore processing through the Three Mile Hill plant with 327,319 tonnes processed @ 2.2g/t Au.
- Record mine production of 151,412 tonnes @ 3.56g/t Au from the Tindals Underground Mine.
- Production from The Mount Underground Mine and Tindals Open Pits on track to commence in the June 2011 Quarter with ore recovery commencing at The Mount from March 2011.
- Outstanding results achieved from exploration work at the Treasure Island Project with surface samples of 58.9g/t Au, 48.4g/t, 41.3g/t and 39.8g/t.
- At 31 December 2010, Focus had total cash and equivalents of $8.68 million.
Download full announcement – Quarterly Report – December 2010
This entry was posted in ASX Announcements
, Company Reports
. Bookmark the permalink